SAO Menu Style 0.7
This SAO Menu Skin Pack is made by 9Sun
This Skin Pack is a modification and repackage on many Sword Art Online Skin Pack I found on the web.
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK AT MEDIAFIRE IF THE LINK IS TOO SLOW FOR YOU[link]
Don't download if you don't like it.
- An option.ini for setting up the SAO Menu. Middle click on the Plus button to activate it.
- Many optimization on SAO Menu to remove CPU usage.
- The voicebox had been changed to support more player. For more info, open up the music1.ini
- SAO HP-Bar had been changed to switch between CPU, RAM, and hard disc C, D, E when clicked.
- IPPing had been changed so that when clicked, ping will be recalculated and change the display between WAN and LAN ip. To change the interface setting, open up the IPPing.ini
- Rearrangement of the skin so that it's easier for developer to upgrade.
- Many which I had forgotten.
- The setting of SAO Menu is moved to @Resources\User\Main.inc, told here so that the advanced people can use it (Not needed as the option.ini is added.)
- Voicebox, and every skin under skill folder by aerionel is fixed to be usable to other system locale.
- String position of most skin under skill folder is fixed.
- Rewrite of aerionel's skin to increase support for modification usage.
- All hp bar that can display different colour, is fixed so that 3 colours can be display instead of 2 (bug), to change the threshold value where the colour will change, open up the file respectively.
- Many others I didn't keep track of.
- The option menu sometime is bugged and display strange value. Restart Rainmeter to fix it.
- Some people will not be able to start the Select File menu when clicked on the icon or the target text. Reinstall Rainmeter to fix this. It's a problem with your Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Refresh the SAO Menu Skin after editing in option, or the SAO Menu will not be updated some time.
To be added:
- Rewrite of SAO Menu so that it takes much lesser CPU usage and the number of submenu can be modified (up to 4 each).
- Rewrite of every non efficient code.
- Increase the usage of Option.ini, to make it able to change the setting for many other SAO skin, so that this skin pack is more noob friendly.
Official Release Page: [link]
Tutorial made by Asukito: [link]
Special Thanks to Asukito for his hardwork!
Credit to Original Author:
SAO Skin pack by ~rdrag at deviantart
Project SAO by aerionel at deviantart
刀剑神域菜单 by suixin0812 at [link]
Usable by Rainmeter 2.4 and above.
Kindly inform me if you disallow your work to be repackaged here.